When you’re texting, you use emojis, but now you can be an emoji! I first saw this emoji character face mask when I was in the store and thought it was a joke. It made me laugh and I decided to pick two up, it was inexpensive and thought it would be a little fun date night. I didn’t even care if it worked; I just wanted to see what it would look like on!
With some dinner, a bottle of wine, and two emoji masks, I checked out and brought my surprise back to my apartment ready to show my boyfriend Zack what was about to go down for date night! He’s a good sport and although he was a little reluctant to be a cat or kissy face emoji, a few glasses of wine made it more convincing.
Here’s how the mask is explained from their website.
Emoji™ Character masks help to brighten and soothe tired skin while lifting and hydrating deep within your skin. Dermatologist tested and formulated without 6 additives (Sulfate, Talc, Mineral oil, Quarternium, Polyacrylamide, and Paraffin). Now available in Laughing so hard I’m crying, Mr. Whiskers, Happy, and Kissy Face.
I picked out Mr. Whiskers and Kissy Face.
The directions are clear and easy:
- Wash your face to remove makeup and any environmental toxins
- Gently unfold mask and place on your face, adjust the eyes, nose and mouth opening.
- Relax for 20 minutes with the mask in place.
- Remove the mask from your face and discard.
- No need to rinse. Massage remaining product into your face and neck.
Follow the directions
- Washing face went well.
- Unwrapping the mask is a little confusing because you can’t tell which side is the right side and it’s super slimy.
- Finally unwrapped and pressed it to my face. Then, I helped Zack (my man) put his mask on. It’s a little harder to stay on males especially if they have a little bit of stumble on their face.
- Drink wine through your weird cutout mouth hole and take crazy pictures for 20 minutes.
- Didn’t wash face and massaged the rest of the product into my face and neck.
Emoji Facial Mask Review
Simple enough! I laughed a lot because having on the emoji mask makes you look scary, but take away the scare factor and it’s actually a nice product; it just seems weird because now I looked like a cat. MEOW!
My face felt smoother and I could see that it had brightened up. The back of the package lets you know the key ingredients, as well as mentioning it will hydrate, lift, soothe, and brighten.
The official Emoji Facial Mask Review is a 4 out of 5 stars. Again, this is just like any other sheet mask I’ve used before, the only difference is it has more of a fun factor to it being an emoji. It’s way better than the white sheet mask where you look like Jason! Overall, the facial worked, it was fun, and it was cheap, the only negative thing I have to mention is how slimy it was trying to unwrap.
I say, give it a try! It makes for a good laugh and some super fun/weird pics.